Partnering with Med-Kick is simple and straightforward. There are no upfront costs. We offer a fixed service rate per patient, per unit, per month, with invoicing at the end of each billing cycle.
At the end of each calendar month, Med-Kick will provide your billing team a comprehensive breakdown of patients serviced for the month. It will include the CPT codes, dates of services, and ICD 10 codes along with the demographics for claims submission.
- Alcohol, Tobacco Use Disorders
- Alzheimer’s or Senile Dementia
- Atrial Fibrilation
- Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Drug Dependence
- Heart Failure
- Hyper and Hypo Thyroidism
- Hyper Lipidemia
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Liver Disease
- Personality Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis/Osteoarthritis
Physicians and the following non-physician practitioners may bill CCM & RPM services:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
YES! Medkick does it all!
- Expert Clinical Staff
- Onboarding, Reports, Eligibility, and Enrollment.
- We supply devices that are shipped to your patients home with no upfront cost
- State of the art platform that receives data automatically transmitted from our devices.
- Billing Support and Monthly Reporting
ABSOLUTELY NOT! Our goal is to save time! We will integrate into your office to reduce burden on you and your staff.
Multiple studies have shown that RPM & CCM services are proven to be effective.
- 40% Reduced hospitalizations.
- 60% Decrease in readmissions.
- 25% Reduced ER visits.
- 50% of patients do not take medications as prescribed causing increased home and hospital visits.
- 68.9% of hospital admissions in adults 65+ are related to inappropriate medication adherence.
- 125k premature deaths in US every year result from medication non-adherence.
- $300 Billion in healthcare costs can be curtailed annually by addressing medication adherence.
Reference for these studies available by request during demo.
Chronic Care Management FAQ
Yes! We are thrilled to be building on the popularity of our Med-Kick RPM programme by enabling providers to provide both CCM and RPM from the same system. The new capacity enables significant operational efficiencies and sets a new benchmark in telemedicine customer experience for patients who seek to treat chronic illnesses remotely.
The new initiative offers help for a variety of chronic diseases, including high blood pressure and diabetes.
Pre-orders for MedKick are presently being accepted at a considerable pre-market discount. Contact XX right now.